This DVD is Performed and Explained by a Certified Pet Stylist!
Why pay $40 and up to take your Maltese to the Groomer every 4-6 weeks? Buy this DVD now and learn to do it all yourself at home with ease and confidence!
This DVD will teach you how to groom your Maltese at home. We go over in detail how to do the summer puppy cut with a round teddy bear face with no top knot. We show each step in great detail and the methods to make it easy for you to do at home.
Below is a list of all the things you will see and learn in detail throughout this video. Everything listed is shown close up and explained slowly and thoroughly.
- This guide will show the basic strategies and techniques to safely and efficiently groom your Maltese at home.
- You will learn what equipment is needed to fit your pet and the groom you desire. I go over what equipment I am using as well as giving advice to help you shop for your own equipment with ease.
- You will learn how to trim the nails and avoid the quicks. I show in detail how to find the quicks and how to hold your pet so that trimming the nails is easy and stress free. If you accidentally cut the quick, you will learn how to safely treat the nail.
- You will learn how to clean and pluck the ears and how to maintain the ears and prevent infection. You will also learn the signs of an infection and what to do if your pet gets an ear infection. I show in detail where you want to remove hair and how to do so with ease and stress free.
- You will how to brush your pets teeth with ease. I show in detail how to hold your pet and how to easy reach and clean all of your pet’s teeth without a struggle.
- You will learn how to express the anal glands of your pet and when you need to do this. I show in detail where the anal glands are located and what to expect while expressing the glands.
- You will learn how to bathe your pet without the struggle and the mess. I show in detail how to thoroughly bathe your pet to ensure the best results to ensure proper maintenance of the skin and coat.
- You will learn how to use clippers, blades, shears, and more advanced grooming equipment. I show what is necessary for your pet and to get the desired groom so that you will not have to spend unnecessary amounts of money buying equipment you do not need.
- You will learn how to give your pet a haircut safely and how to maintain that cut. In doing this, you will learn the basic cut for your pet, how to easily cut out the lines for that cut, and how to make the cut look professional at home.
- You will learn how to do a thorough sanitary trim, how to get a smooth and detailed cut on the face and ears, and how to scissor a teddy bear face with no top knot. I go over each step in great detail and give helpful advice throughout the entire cut.
- You will learn the caution areas when cutting your pet and how to safely work around them. I show in detail all areas that are prone to injury and give advice on clipping around these areas to ensure that your pet has a safe groom.
- You will learn the different methods to grooming your pet and which one is right for you. I show in detail the different techniques and methods used to groom so that you can choose which method is easiest for you.
- You will learn how to safely handle your pet and reduce your risk of being bitten or having any accidents. I show in detail several different ways of holding your pet throughout the entire groom so that you can find the method that is most comfortable for you and your pet. I also give advice to help you remain calm and confident so that your pet is calm and confident giving you an easy grooming experience.
- There is a lot of other information and helpful hints throughout the video as well.
We only use one breed per video and do not use a professional grooming salon to demonstrate a groom. Do not be misled by multi-breed videos and those filmed in a salon. We show your specific groom in a real home environment. You will learn step by step in great close up detail . Everything you will see and hear will teach you how to groom at home with ease. No need to buy a fancy grooming table and grooming tub in order to groom your dog. If you had access to a professional grooming salon, you probably wouldn't need this video!